for 2003 and newer vehicles with less than 99,000 miles
What Makes a K-Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Unique?
- K-Certified Pre-Owned vehicles must meet or exceed exacting inspection/reconditioning standards in order to be called a K-Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
- K-Certified vehicles receive a comprehensive vehicle inspection that scrutinizes all major vehicle systems including engine, transmission, drivetrain, brakes, steering, suspension, heating and cooling systems, tires and exhaust system. K-Certified vehicle owners will receive a completed Pre-Owned Vehicle Inspection Report.
- Roseville VW has Pre-Owned Vehicle Technicians, who have completed K-Certified training on exacting standards and performing comprehensive inspections/reconditioning.
Quality Control Evaluation
- K-Certified dealerships are randomly evaluated by an independent third party to ensure compliance with the strict K-Certified standards.
Peace of Mind
- K-Certified vehicles go through a comprehensive vehicle history evaluation to assure that your K-Certified vehicle report does not contain a Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) reported incident such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
- Pre-Owned vehicles must receive a 'clean' vehicle title report to be K-Certified.
- K-Certified vehicle owners will receive a K-Certified limited warranty which provides complete coverage details including: what's covered, what's not covered, coverage period, maintenance requirements and instructions should a breakdown occur.
- K-Certified vehicle owners will receive a membership to Road America's AutoAssist program. Benefits include roadside assistance, emergency travel expense reimbursement and tire hazard protection.
- K-Certified vehicles qualify for an optional vehicle service contract. For even greater peace of mind, you might want to consider purchasing this optional coverage. It picks up where the limited warranty leaves off, providing you with such benefits as:
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the vehicle service contract
reimbursement for the term of the vehicle service contract.
K-Certified Limited Warranty
- Coverage is effective anywhere in the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- A deductible per visit will
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.