The new 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack has made its way into the lineup of durable, moderately priced station wagons. Competing directly with the Subaru Outback it is a distinctive, one of a kind station wagon that uniquely stands out on its own.
The specifications on the Alltrack speak for themselves and will keep any consumer pleased with their driving experience. If you’re looking for adventure and a fun driving experience, then the VW Alltrack is the vehicle for you.
Look at the 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack features:
● 1.8 TSI turbocharged engine that can easily plow through gravel or snow
● The 4MOTION all-wheel drive and Off-Road Mode enables drivers to explore with the handling and traction that the Alltrack has to offer.
● The Hill Descent Control feature enables the control application of the breaks allowing the driver to indulge in a smooth driving experience.
- Paddle shifters allow you to quickly shift without taking a hand off the wheel.
● VW Car-Net App-Connect, an available premium audio system, and added features will meet all your technology needs.
The Golf Alltrack shows why it is able to go where no Golf has ever gone before!
Did we mention safety? That’s right; VW wants to ensure consumers safety while driving on those off beaten paths and down those steep hills. Alltrack apart of the award-winning Golf family, and it also comes with an NHTSA 5-star safety rating. This includes the seven stability enhancing features and an Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS).
With the MSRP starting at $26,950 the Alltrack can work conveniently with almost any budget. Not to mention the 22 city/30 highway MPG that keeps more money in your pocket and less in your gas tank. Schedule a test drive today and see what the 2017 Golf Alltrack is all about.